Congratulations you sold your hair. So, what do you do next? It’s time to cut and send your hair to the buyer. But there are some things you need to do before you cut your hair.
You will need:
- Two rubber bands to secure the ends of your cut hair.
- A tape measure
- A cell phone with a camera/video camera
- Someone to cut your hair
- Someone to record the cutting of your hair.
- A Ziploc bag to put your hair in
- A shipping envelope to put your hair in to send it to the buyer
Now prepare to record a video of your hair cutting for the buyer. You will need a cell phone for the video. It is important to make sure that there is plenty of light for the video.
- Go to a salon or prepare the area where you’ll be cutting your hair
- Have the person cutting your hair to measure the length that you want to sell.
- Put the first rubber band about ½ inch below the length that you want to cut.
- Braid your hair from the rubber band down. Attach the second rubber band to the end of your hair.
- Measure your hair again and cut the length of hair that you want to sell. This should be ½ inch above the top rubber band.
- After you have cut your hair, stop recording.
- Put your braided hair in a Ziploc bag.
- Go to the post office with your hair, the buyers address and the shipping envelope to send your hair to the buyer.
- Send the package insured with tracking and signature confirmation.
- Once you have sent the package, you need to take a photo of the shipping receipt and send it along with your hair cutting video to us via Whatsapp.
- When we have received the documentation, we will deposit or send you your earnings.
It’s that simple! Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.